Monday, March 22, 2010

Eh..Bad weekend..

Soo..
I don't know,
This weekend was by far one of the worst in a long time..
Why?
Because I used to talk to my friend, like ALL the time... I didn't talk to her like at all! The only time I talked to her was when I asked her if she wanted a ride to school..
And since I haven't talked to her.. I also haven't talked to our other friend since, like Thursday..
I don't know what I did... But I don't know that I wanna try anymore to be their friends.. Or if i should just give up.. =/.

And I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.. I started talking to this person..And noww.. I've fallen for that person.. One good thing is that they ACTUALLY live here in Wisconsin! But.. He lives across the state :(...

Eh, I just needed to write, to get all this BS off my minddd...

No comments:

Post a Comment