Thursday, October 01, 2009

15 Random Facts!


Me and Kylie got this from reading other people's Blogs! =)!
  • I love my Macbook!
  • I have an older brother, whom i love,and miss..
  • I text "like a beast"
  • I'm not a picky eater, I have "refined taste"
  • I love my snowmobile =) (Yamaha baby!)
  • I'm a prep!
  • I have a tanning bed!
  • I love math,and technology!
  • Music is my savior!
  • I can type around 100/wpm!
  • I pierced my own ears =)
  • I have a bleeeding disorder (Hemophilia)
  • Myspace is my life
  • The internet is my life! =)!
  • Im gay!! don't hate.


Hope you enjoyed! =)!
Please comment!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously appreciate the creativity you bring to your writing. Who else would come up with this idea? I'm sure it was all your idea and not Kylie's. Right? Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete